Virofex Solution Alcohol Free
Virofex solution system is an alcohol free, high level surface disinfectant which has been designed to remove the need to store large containers of concentrated surface disinfectant in the dental surgery. Each Virofex solution cartridge contains exactly the right amount of concentrate for one 500ml spray bottle and is placed inside the neck of the exclusively designed bottle and automatically activated once the trigger mechanism has been screwed into place.
Each cartridge dispenser pack contains 10 x 8ml cartridges.
Virofex solution can be used on any surface within the dental surgery, including medical device surfaces.
Aqua, Benzalkonium Chloride, C12-14 Alkyl Ethylbenzylammonium Chloride, Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, C9-11 Pareth-8, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Polyaminopropyl-Biguanide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Instructions for use
- Fill the system bottle with a maximum of 500ml clean cold water
- Put 1 x cartridge into the neck of the system bottle
- Place trigger spray onto system neck by passing the dip tube through the cartridge and screw down
- Gently shake the bottle for a few seconds prior to use
- Spray surfaces and objects to be disinfected from a distance of approx 30cm so that they are completely moistened & let the disinfectant take action over a period of 30 seconds.
- Allow surface to dry or wipe with lint free micro-fibre cloth or dry wipes
- Virofex solution will remain active for 12 months following activation