okoDent Tissue Trimmer – the “rotary alternative” to the scalpel
The tissue trimmer is a ceramical instrument for for gingiva treatment and a supplement for elektrosurgery, scalpel and the laser.
- Recovering intraosseous implants as well as impacted teeth and exposing deep cervical cavities.
- Removal of interradicular granulation tissue and gingiva hyperplasia/papillectomies
- Contouring and cutting the gingiva
- Widening the sulkus for impression taking
- The special ceramic causes the vessel to coagulate and reduced the hemorrhagic tendency.
- The highly stable of the instrument allows efficient and secure treatment of the gingiva.
- The low heat generation prevents necrosis during the operation.
Working speed rotation: > 300.000 min-1
Without coolant spray!
Apply in a 45 degree angle, slower forced cutting, multiple serrations in the same area should be avoid!
After a little while the tissue trimmer can be used again to get additional coagulation.