Gracey Curettes from Kohler
Instruments from Kohler stand for innovation, quality and precision.
In excess of 4,000 instruments and countless OEM products for well-known manufacturers in the dental industry are developed, produced and adapted to people’s different anatomies at the site in Germany and supplied to over 80 countries worldwide.
The extremely sharp tips facilitate precise subgingival scaling.
Application of Gracey Curettes:
- 1/2 short, for incisors and cuspids;
- 3/4 short, contra-angle – for incisors and cuspids;
- 5/6 medium, for insisors and cuspids. Blade and shank are at a slightly contra-angle so that under normal conditions it is also applicable for incisors and cuspids;
- 7/8 medium, contra-angle – for premolars and molars, buccal and lingual surfaces;
- 9/10 long, contra-angle – for premolars and molars. Blade and shank are at a more acute angle for less accessible root surfaces;
- 11/12 for mesiolingual and mesiobuccal locations. Designed to work from the lingual to the mesial surfaces of premolars and molars.
- 13/14 for disto-posterior locations. Designed to reach distal surfaces of all posterior teeth with minimum distension of adjacent soft tissue. In such inaccessible areas, each tip may be used to crosscheck the work of its opposite by varying slightly the degree of blade surface placement;
- 15/16 strongly bent,like 13/14. Blades are contra-angled for the mesial areas, for premolars and molars;